Date posted: October 14, 2013
Condor Cases Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Condor Cases Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th October 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Due to the new data protection laws (GDPR), Condor Cases is required to request your consent that you are happy for us to securely store and process your data in relation to your previous and future orders and any enquiries placed with our company.
The data we may have collected from you is your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address.
These details will be stored securely within our database and will only be accessed for any of the reasons listed below:
1. To contact you regarding any outstanding orders/enquiries
2. To contact you regarding any special offers or products Condor Cases is launching
3. To contact you about any payment queries
4. Where required, your Name, Address and contact information will be passed onto your designated freight forwarder/courier for shipment purposes
In light of these new changes if you place an order via the website, use a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Enquiry’ form or call or email us and give us your contact details, it is implicit that you agree and accept that Condor Cases will securely store all information we have regarding your individual details and may use them as detailed above.
If you consent to accept cookies, Condor Cases will place them on your computer for the following purposes only –
- For Google analytics, to allow us to make our website more effective for our customers
- For authentication – to allow you to shop and order goods online
You may change your settings to withdraw your consent to accept cookies from us at any time.
Lastly, please be aware that Condor Cases does not use any data we obtain for third party marketing purposes and your details will NEVER be passed to any third parties, aside from designated freight forwarders or couriers where required, as detailed above.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.